Azlynn’s Nail Salon invites you to experience paradise in your own private retreat filled with extravagant luxuries. Our goal is to provide a peaceful haven to restore harmony and balance, cultivating health and well being from within. At Azlynn’s Nail Salon, treatments have been designed especially for those who seek an escape from today’s hectic lifestyle and wish to improve upon their overall well-being. We strive to create a relaxing, enjoyable, and memorable experience where you will leave us totally rejuvenated and filled with a restored zest for life.
PROFESSIONAL HAIR REMOVAL FOR EVERY PART OF YOR BODY
What is Nufree?
Nufree is the gold standard in hair removal and is carried by thousands of professional salons throughout the
world. It was developed over 25 years ago to help plastic surgeons remove hair from a patient before surgery. Here are just a few of the reasons why Nufree is the most effective hair removal treatment in the world.
• Nufree is NOT A WAX and never sticks to the skin.
• Nufree is self-preserving antibacterial/ antimicrobial so its
safe, clean and germ free.
• Nufree is completely BOTANICAL and safe for the entire body.
• Nufree doesn’t dry and can be erased any time!
• Nufree is scientifically tested and uses no animal products.
What is finipil?
Kills 99.999% of germs
Dermatologist researched, tested and approved
Approved for daily use
finipil cools – by dropping the temperature of the empty follicle, freezing away swelling due to water retention, hot showers or aerobic workouts.
Prevents infection of the empty hair follicle.
finipil should be used daily – on damp skin after showering or bathing to activate it. This keeps the skin sanitary and the follicles clean and free of clogging and foreign matter.
finipil protects against ingrowns – and rids the area of old ingrowns caused by waxing, shaving at home, and hard water.
finipil increases – the time between hair removal treatments when used in conjunction
- Nufree is the Gold Standard in hair removal. Don’t settle for imitations!
Waxing Do’s & Don’ts
DO NOT tweeze in between waxing visits.
- You will get a cleaner waxing that lasts longer if all of the hair is removed at the same time instead of having individual hairs growing in at different times. The hair must be between ¼ inch and ½ inch long (about two weeks’ growth) to be waxed, otherwise the wax will not remove the hair completely.
DO NOT wax over skin irritations
- including sunburn, rashes, cuts and abrasions.
DO NOT wax when using certain medications
- including Differen, Accutane, Renova, Retin A, glycolic acid, and alpha and beta hydroxy acids. Let your esthetician know of any medications you are using. Even if you are applying these medications to areas other than where you are waxing, it is probable that you will experience irritation at the least and skin abrasion at the worst. Sometimes skin is too thin and sensitive for waxing even without using any of these medications.
DO NOT wax on the same day as a self-tanner application or a body scrub.
- Scrubs make the skin too sensitive. For tanning, you run the risk of uneven color. Have your waxing done at least one or two days before these services.
DO NOT tan in a tanning booth or sunbathe 24 hours before or after waxing.
- If you tan before waxing, there is an increased chance of skin irritation or abrasion, even with no visible sunburn. If you tan after waxing, there is an increased chance of sunburn of that area.